[PVE-User] Access VM with spice

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 19:28:56 CEST 2014

Hi

I adapted the perl script to run on Windows 7 client... But I am almost
certainly that it will work with other Windows flavors too...

open (PROXY, '>C:\VirtViewer\spiceproxy') or die "$! \n";
print PROXY $content;
close PROXY;

my $cmd = ('C:\VirtViewer\bin\remote-viewer.exe C:\VirtViewer\spiceproxy');

Of course, you need install Virt-viewer and perl for windows too...

Thanks a lot...