[PVE-User] Error deleting Ceph volume from KVM virtual machine

Greg Poirier greg.poirier at opower.com
Sun May 18 21:24:31 CEST 2014

Right. I understand, but not all of my Proxmox users have read
documentation. This was more of an experiment to see exactly what happens
when you try to do something like... remove a disk from a running VM.

The inconsistency of PVE's behavior is what I find most concerning. I will
continue to experiment and read through the source. If I can make some
improvements I will, but I stopped writing Perl a while back (by choice ;p).