[PVE-User] implementing openvswitch

Brian Hart brianhart at ou.edu
Tue Jan 27 19:30:06 CET 2015

Sten,

Do you see any other indications that anything is failing in the cluster?
Things such as 'pvecm status' and 'clustat' - how do they output?  When
looking in the web interface are you able to see and connect to all nodes?
Do they show a green or red status?

I ask because I recently went round and around with clustering and open
vSwitch and in the end it was a minor misconfiguration on my part.  But I
have been through all the possible troubleshooting.  It SHOULD work
regardless of how the other nodes are configured with regards to OVS and
linux bridges.  I had one node configured with OVS and the other without
and they were able to talk for me without issue.  My problem came down to
an MTU mismatch between the nodes.

Brian