[PVE-User] Shrink qemu raw image...

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:57:27 CEST 2015

First try to shrink fs+partition+lvm inside guest vm with gparted as
Lindsay suggested.

Reboot the VM to check if resize completed successfully.
Check actual fs+partition+lvm sizes inside VM and verify their total size.

Shutdown VM and try to resize raw disk so that the total size is bigger at
least some MB than the actual size.

For example if actual size is 1Tb resize it to 1.2-1.3 Tb just to be safe.

Try booting the VM again.