[PVE-User] user do not have access to stotage

Fábio Rabelo fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br
Fri Mar 13 20:18:00 CET 2015

OK, created a pool called CPD

Then assigned PVEAdmin  +  PVEDatastoreAdmin  +  PVEVMAdmin to the pool

still, there are no stora option ....

And I cannot find any reference in the doc (
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/User_Management ) about assigning a sotrage to
a pool, what kind of object I need to use ??

My sotorage are called CPD-Mec  ( there will be a CPD_SSD in near future )
so, what will be the object to use ?

/storage/CPD-Mec ?
/PVE/CPD_Mec  ?

Fábio Rabelo