[PVE-User] user do not have access to stotage

Mikhail m at plus-plus.su
Fri Mar 13 20:49:45 CET 2015

To add storage to the pool:

You have to choose the pool you created (on the left menu from proxmox
admin page, under "Datacenter"), then you will see 3 tabs: "Summary",
"Members" and "Permissions". To add storage, you need to choose
"Members" tab and then "Add" -> "Storage" and choose what storage to add.

Proxmox's documentation isn't that clear and complete, so we have to
gather information from other resources, like mailing list members and
Proxmox API reference =)

Cheers.