[PVE-User] Linux bridge, kvm, ipv6, intel 10gbe

Sten Aus sten.aus at eenet.ee
Mon May 25 13:29:01 CEST 2015

New information about this Intel 10Gbit network card.
We have managed to get our 10Gbe card working with both - IPv4 and IPv6,
but only in kernel 3.10.9-pve and using *VEPA.* Downside is that patch
does not work with kernel 2.6.32.
Tested driver versions 1.2.37 and 1.2.38.

Network setup on physical node:
1) switch - eth4 - vmbr40
2) switch - eth4 - eth4.40 - vmbr40

Patch can be found at https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/470209/