[PVE-User] quorum question

Jean-Laurent Ivars jl.ivars at ipgenius.fr
Fri Nov 27 02:03:45 CET 2015

Hello everyone :)

I am not interested in having a HA cluster but i am interested in having a working 2 hosts stable cluster and since the new proxmox 4 version i don’t find anymore how to give quorum to a node when there is an issue with the other…

There is no cluster.conf file anymore and I assume the new file to set this up is corosync.conf but I don’t know how to specify it, by chance the command « pvecm expected » seem to work but I would like something more stable.

I searched the web but did not find... maybe not searched enough ?

If someone know how to set it up, please let me know

Best regards,

Jean-Laurent Ivars
Responsable Technique | Technical Manager
22, rue Robert - 13007 Marseille
Tel: 09 84 56 64 30 - Mobile: 06.52.60.86.47
Linkedin <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/jlivars/>   |  Viadeo <http://www.viadeo.com/fr/profile/jean-laurent.ivars>   |  www.ipgenius.fr <https://www.ipgenius.fr/>