[PVE-User] Servers spontaneously Rebooting

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 03:44:50 CET 2015

In the past two weeks we've had several instance of servers on our 3
node cluster doing a hard reboot, this is since upgrading to PE 4.0

Its been most curious. Once it was all three servers rebooting
simultaneously. Twice it has been a single server (different ones)
rebooting.

TBH, I don't see how it could an issue with Proxmox - all three
rebooting was odd, but it is cluster software ...

Any suggestions as to what logs I should look at after a hard reset?

All three servers are plugged into a Cyberpower PR1500ELCDRTXL2U UPS.