[PVE-User] BTRFS...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:04:08 CET 2016

So, that's the idea...
The FS I want grown, is /dev/vda9 that is mounted as /opt.
I resize the this via PVE web portal.
The /dev/vda had 2 TB and I added more 500 GB...
Cfdisk, and parted as well, show that just after /dev/vda9, I have more 500
GB free space....
I just want to know, with some certain degree, that I will not loose my
data under /opt.... All I need...
But, as you said: MAKE BACKUP!
The problem is: backup from a 2 TB image, that is use as mail server is
very slow and problematic....
But I will give a way!
Thanks btw!

--