[PVE-User] ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? ?= VM Backup best practices recommendation..

Steffen Wagner steffen.wagner at cubyte.net
Wed Feb 17 11:19:49 CET 2016

Perhaps this can help to improve performance?In first line it will reduce used disk space for backups... a full backup through vzdump makes at least 1TB of backup each... thats quite a lot. Therefore something incremental with dedup is needed so save place and with that comes also the time needed for the backup.
On top of that to "downtime" is required.

best rgds,
Steffen