[PVE-User] ERROR: unable to connect to VM 105 qmp socket - timeout after 31 retries

Gerry ml at x-net.be
Fri Jan 8 12:15:26 CET 2016

On 05/14/2015 10:29 AM, "[SOLTECSIS] Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó" wrote:
> <..>
>
> All of this make us think that there is a bug in the software included
> in the last Proxmox version.
> Anyone has had problems like this?

Digging up this thread, because we are experiencing the same issue.

At first, we had this problem with a few Windows machines. They were
showing the same problem, but we thought it could be due to the OS
acting up. It was solved after moving them away from a qcow2 disk to
dedicated storage.

Now, we have started to see the same issue with a Linux machine, so
it can not be linked to the OS.

Did you happen to find a solution for this problem in the end?

Thanks,

Gerry