[PVE-User] about IO Delay using openvz and zimbra

Orlando Martinez Bao ombao at unah.edu.cu
Fri Jun 17 14:25:53 CEST 2016

Hello, Havana is great.

My cluster configuration is as follow.

I have 7 node all use local storage the Servers descriptions is as follow:
1. Dell PowerEdge 1xCPU  8GRAM 3HDD 10K 600GB not in RAID.
2. Dell PowerEdge T320 1xCPU, 12GRAM, 2HDD 1Tera RAID-1 disk Hardware.
(Server where I have a container with Zimbra)
3. Inspur 2xCPU (24 core), 64GRAM, 5HDD 1 Tera RAID-5 Hardware.
All other server are PC I5 8GRAM and 1 HDD 1TB.

I have 2 PC with 4xHDD 1TB, 1 with FreeNAS and 1 with Openfiler Both I use
with NFS to backup and storage data.

Al VM in the cluster use local storage, Why? Because never could create a VM
using NFS shared storage. I did two week ago so only 1 VM is shared storage.

I want to create a new cluster with Proxmox 4.2 using Ceph for storage, but
for now I need to solve this problem.

Thanks
Best regards
Orlando