[PVE-User] Set new vm description via a piece call doesn't work. Any example available?

IMMO WETZEL IMMO.WETZEL at adtran.com
Mon Nov 21 22:44:43 CET 2016

Hi,

I try to change the description of a vm via a picture call.

But I got always back an empty array.
I used the same json call for creating snapshot successfully.

The Web interface seem not to use json but adding the optional digest.
So is there anybody in this round who can tell me if I have to add the digest also for description and how to calculate this one?

I tried already to use the digest I got with the get config.

My json body just contains the description string. Nothing else and the call path is .../nodes/[node]/qemu/[vmid]/config

Immo

Sent from Samsung Mobile