[PVE-User] HA question

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Wed Oct 5 14:25:48 CEST 2016

> Are we the only ones feeling this?

No, I killed a few production VMs because of this too. Took me longer
than I'd like to admit to understand why the VMs where powering down ..

Just as it's weird and very very annoying that you can't "Stop" a VM
when HA is enabled. If you click on "Stop", it actually tries to do a
shutdown on it, and only does an actual stop after that times out.
So much time lost waiting for this to timeout .. I now remove the VM
from HA, stop it, then enable it again.

--
Kevin Lemonnier
PGP Fingerprint : 89A5 2283 04A0 E6E9 0111