[PVE-User] HA question

David Lawley davel at upilab.com
Wed Oct 5 15:30:13 CEST 2016

Not that this pertains to your situation, just a share/fyi

pre v4 I had an occasion where I enabled HA a few VMs (while running)
and ended up with what I will call ghost VMs running.  Hope its better
now, but if and when I return to this feature I'm sure I will use extra
caution. The way I finally discovered it was I was able to ping a server
even with it was off (per prox gui).  Interesting couple of days.