[PVE-User] Can I get the Proxmox wiki offline ?

Lutz Willek l.willek at science-computing.de
Thu Sep 22 14:57:55 CEST 2016

Am 22.09.2016 um 14:52 schrieb Adam Thompson:
> 1) when you post a new topic by replying to an unrelated message, fewer people will read your message.  What you did is known as "thread hijacking" - my email client, and many others, now group your message in with the previous conversation.  You'll get better results by starting a new message instead of replying.

+1

> On September 22, 2016 8:25:11 AM CDT, Denis Morejon <denis.morejon at etecsa.cu> wrote:
>> Is there any portable Proxmox wiki or a way to download it ?

Try httrack instead of wget. --> http://www.httrack.com/

Freundliche Grüße / Best Regards

          Lutz Willek

--
________________________________creating IT solutions
Lutz Willek                     science + computing ag

S/MIME-Sicherheit:
http://www.science-computing.de/cacert.crt
http://www.science-computing.de/cacert-sha512.crt