[PVE-User] NFS storage issues

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Tue Sep 27 17:00:07 CEST 2016

Hi all,

In the process of configuring a NFS storage on a PVE 4.2 server, I'm
having issues.

NFS server is firewalled, and only TCP port 2049 (NFS) is open.

I can mount the export from command line with "mount", but Proxmox NFS
storage is unable to mount, because is seems to do some kind of "pvesm
nfsscan" and needs working rpcbind and friends.

I don't care the export textbox not to autofill, but if I put a correct
export it then should work...

My workaround has been to automount NFS in /etc/fstab and configure a
Directory storage, I'm feeling quite dirty for this ... :)

Cheers
Eneko

--
Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico