[PVE-User] NFS storage issues

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Tue Sep 27 17:02:30 CEST 2016

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 17:00:07 +0200
Eneko Lacunza <elacunza at binovo.es> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In the process of configuring a NFS storage on a PVE 4.2 server, I'm having issues.
>
> NFS server is firewalled, and only TCP port 2049 (NFS) is open.
>
> I can mount the export from command line with "mount", but Proxmox NFS storage is unable to mount, because is seems to do some kind of "pvesm nfsscan" and needs working rpcbind and friends.

Maybe your Proxmox is configured to use NFSv3. Using port 2049 is for
NFSv4. You can simply add ver=4 under your storage configuration in
storage.cfg

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its
prisons. -- F. Dostoyevski