[PVE-User] One cluster at two sites with an even number of nodes

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Mon Jan 30 20:04:22 CET 2017

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 17:48:48 +0000
"Marco M. Gabriel" <marcomgabriel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any other hints maybe? Or is this a no go?

It is possible but the costs is high. 300,000-400,000 € hardware at each
datacenter (Virtual cluster, infrastructure, and SAN). Our computer
facilities supports 30,000 users.

At work we have two datacenters, actually three, on campus which is all
interconnected with dual 10 Gb fibers. The clusters remains at the two
datacenters while the central switch center using the Cisco phone
system cluster acts as witness for the other two datacenters.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Happiness adds and multiplies as we divide it with others.