[PVE-User] proxmox cluster from LAN

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Tue Oct 10 16:00:59 CEST 2017

Hi Philip,

Thanks for responding to my inquiry.

For the particular project that I am working on, it seems that I will need
to establish a VPN for the nodes and will have to try and determine the
best way to go about this since I will need to bring the VPN up so that
Proxmox can utilize it for communications with the other nodes.  This
particular project as has base requirement for nodes to be on LAN's and
WAN's and my objective is to see how well we can make this work while
contending with the latency issues that may arise.

I plan on trying to set up a simple test case to see how it goes and if
there are any ways to improve this issue.

Thanks again,
Lonnie