[PVE-User] ZFS over iSCSI in Linux box versus OmniOS box

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 15:11:42 CEST 2017

Just a note: with Ubuntu I am using IET ( iSCSI Enterprise Target) and it's
seems faster than ever!

---
Gilberto Ferreira

Consultor TI Linux | IaaS Proxmox, CloudStack, KVM | Zentyal Server |
Zimbra Mail Server

(47) 3025-5907
(47) 99676-7530

Skype: gilberto.nunes36

konnectati.com.br <http://www.konnectati.com.br/>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rkgOxuyuu8
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2rkgOxuyuu8&h=ATP9BJPCTVrxQ0HlXLOw0kw0XCzPJ4U4ykUa7tFWFuBvgTD0wmC801aq_95_stzEFRQVw7Kr0HZutpDHKLccDjjj0tTUxU4JsKeQ3WPxS07szD2CKzq-xOsR7zZYZwv7JP_D9tuk1dBIa2yZWUYlXdd83_PYwmBhJ00TxUioCq5_XnrZnanIvpOhKXGwiULeTXsdPqjKmB8Wh_6fLjaFYpAmrSW3eghz4vtEgJcoCPm82hLIgJuS4tLlFXX8y2RJFNiZU8Ke2M_tbEOUgk95FP2jqhPlvpkYHLnmr0Q>