[PVE-User] ZFS over iSCSI in Linux box versus OmniOS box

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 15:15:41 CEST 2017

And to finish, which is marvelous, then VM doesn't stop after movedisk!
With OmniOS and ZFS over iSCSI the  VM just stop after movedisk!
Why whit Ubuntu and iscsitarget this behavior is not show??

---
Gilberto Ferreira

Consultor TI Linux | IaaS Proxmox, CloudStack, KVM | Zentyal Server |
Zimbra Mail Server

(47) 3025-5907
(47) 99676-7530

Skype: gilberto.nunes36

konnectati.com.br <http://www.konnectati.com.br/>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rkgOxuyuu8
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2rkgOxuyuu8&h=ATP9BJPCTVrxQ0HlXLOw0kw0XCzPJ4U4ykUa7tFWFuBvgTD0wmC801aq_95_stzEFRQVw7Kr0HZutpDHKLccDjjj0tTUxU4JsKeQ3WPxS07szD2CKzq-xOsR7zZYZwv7JP_D9tuk1dBIa2yZWUYlXdd83_PYwmBhJ00TxUioCq5_XnrZnanIvpOhKXGwiULeTXsdPqjKmB8Wh_6fLjaFYpAmrSW3eghz4vtEgJcoCPm82hLIgJuS4tLlFXX8y2RJFNiZU8Ke2M_tbEOUgk95FP2jqhPlvpkYHLnmr0Q>