[PVE-User] Custom storage in ProxMox 5

lemonnierk at ulrar.net lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Tue Apr 3 12:18:26 CEST 2018

Hey Lindsay,

A bit off topic, but we're still using glusterFS here,
and for the most part still happy with it
(but I still haven't had the courrage to update past 3.7.15).

Since I remember you using glusterFS too, how would you recommand
swithing to lizardFS ? It does sound good, but the metadata server is
what always discouraged me.
I saw a talk by the developers at last year's FOSDEM and apparently the
enterprise version has automatic failover builtin, as I understood it,
any experience with that + proxmox ? GlusterFS runs nicely on the same
nodes as proxmox, that's a big advantage I think.