[PVE-User] Joining 5.2 node to 4.1 Cluster Not Working

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 21:21:26 CEST 2018

According to wiki [1], it is tested (and supported) to add pve5.x nodes to
pve4.x cluster.
Perhaps you will have to upgrade the existing cluster first to the latest
version (4.4) , then proceed to the addition of  the pve5.2
node(s).Moreover it is also stated, that this should be used as an
intermediate step, before upgrading all cluster nodes to v5.2 and not as a
permanent setup.

[1]
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Upgrade_from_4.x_to_5.0#Caveats_to_know_before_you_start