[PVE-User] pve-zsync log

Wolfgang Link w.link at proxmox.com
Fri Mar 9 08:53:18 CET 2018

Hello,

> Does anyone know a decent way of logging pve-zsync status? For failure or how long it took to run the sync?
All jobs are executed by a cron job. A Proxmox VE host default setting is, if a cron job generate output, send this output to the root email address.

But you can configure cron as you need it. send an email or write to syslog.

Extra login could be done if you edit the cron job in /etc/cron.d/pve-zsync and give all pve-zsync jobs a -verbose parameter.

I see this is an undocumented feature so I will send a patch.