[PVE-User] Attempted to add SSL to pve, now cannot access the web GUI.

Viktor Kruug kruug at kruug.org
Thu May 17 17:21:24 CEST 2018

Is there a way to reset the web GUI back to default settings to get around
the bad SSL certificate settings?

My server is not accessible from the internet, so I had to generate the
certificate using the DNS-01 process and upload the certificate via the web
portal.  Currently, when navigating to the URL, Firefox gives me "Secure
Connection Failed".

--
*No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message; however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.*

[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden’s example. ]]]