[PVE-User] Attempted to add SSL to pve, now cannot access the web GUI.

dORSY dorsyka at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 18:42:49 CEST 2018

you should delete the ssl exception from firefox if you had one. also you can try an alternative browser.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 17:21, Viktor Kruug<kruug at kruug.org> wrote:   Is there a way to reset the web GUI back to default settings to get around
the bad SSL certificate settings?

My server is not accessible from the internet, so I had to generate the
certificate using the DNS-01 process and upload the certificate via the web
portal.  Currently, when navigating to the URL, Firefox gives me "Secure
Connection Failed".

--
*No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message; however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.*

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,    ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden’s example. ]]]