[PVE-User] A problem getting DNS configuration up on debian cloud-init images

Simone Piccardi piccardi at truelite.it
Tue Feb 5 15:33:30 CET 2019

Il 04/02/19 19:04, Simone Piccardi ha scritto:

> but this way resolvconf will not setup resolv.conf. Not sure where the
> problem lies, but why do not usemanage_resolv_conf ?

I found where the problem lies, it's in the debian cloud image.

The /etc/network/interfaces includes
/etc/network/interfaces.d/50-cloud-init.cfg before a following iface lo
loopback section that overwrites it. Sorry for the noise.

Simone
--
Simone Piccardi                                 Truelite Srl
piccardi at truelite.it (email/jabber)             Via Monferrato, 6