[PVE-User] proxmox installation problem

Dmitry Petuhov mityapetuhov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 13:57:09 CEST 2019

Oh. I see. It seems that you created ZFS pool several times on same set
of disks (operations like RAID array deletion do not actually deletes
ZFS from disks). Do `zpool import` command to see pools with same name
'rpool' that system sees. Then delete not actual (they will be in faulty
state) ones with `zpool destroy <id>`. After that you will be able to
import actual pool, exit from that busybox recovery shell and continue.

If there'll be no importable pools then you will need to delete all
pools and reinstall system from DC again.