[PVE-User] Proxmox - BIG PROBLEM

lord_Niedzwiedz sir_Misiek1 at o2.pl
Mon Jul 29 10:55:35 CEST 2019

I ran a command on the server by mistake:

rm /*
rm: cannot remove '/Backup': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/boot': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/dev': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/etc': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/home': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/media': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/mnt': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/opt': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/proc': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/Roboczy': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/root': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/rpool': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/run': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/srv': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/sys': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/tmp': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/usr': Is a directory
rm: cannot remove '/var': Is a directory

Strange machines work.
I'm logged in gui.
But I can not get to the machine VM.
Do not execute any commands.
What to do ??!!
 From what I see, I deleted my catalogs:
/ bin
/ lib
/ lib64
/ sbin
WITH /.
How is this possible ??!!
I'm still logged in on one console after the shell, but I can not do any
commandos.
Even:
qm
-bash: /usr/sbin/qm: /usr/bin/perl: bad interpreter: No such file or
directory
root at tomas:/usr/bin# ls
-bash: /usr/bin/ls: No such file or directory
root at tomas:/usr/bin# echo $PATH
/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin

Any Idea ??
Please Help Me.

Gregor