Senior IT professional, opensource and software development expert. Born in 1967.
18 years professional experience on software development, 13 in the opensource field and 4 as a an opensource editor's CTO
Worked for (and with) service companies.
- Mapping non-technical concepts into usable software tools.
- Software development management... and developers cat-hoarding.
- Technical consulting, with a focus on architecture, security and collaboration.
- Opensource and free (libre) software ('FLOSS', 'open source', and all related keywords).
- Mastered: MediaWiki, Linux, the usual bunch of programming languages (C, C++, Perl, Lisp, shell...).