[PVE-User] What effect would changing the motherboard have on Proxmox?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:43:18 CEST 2011

Thanks guys. Great tips.

1- I am not sure if FakeRaid was used or not because I think that didn't
work for me so I had Proxmox to do the Raid - I thought Proxmox did that
during the first phase of installation - or could I be wrong and Proxmox
.iso doesn't do a SoftRaid?

2- Is there a safer way of doing this as well? Let's say I buy two new hard
drives and just transfer VMs and KVMs somehow?

Thanks again,