[PVE-User] web console error after ocsinventory-agent installed

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:52:37 CEST 2012

but the problem right now is i can not access the console either. it
is saying that
/sbin.getty : ( and the same error )

init : Id "1" respowing too fast : diabled for 5 minutes. this is the
main console.
OKKKKKKKK it means things are very much dead :( ow God and the problem
is that it was a cluster master. i have to break the cluster now :(

ok now please guide me a little.how would i copy the VM.

there are raw drives in /var/lib/vz/images/$vmid

so after copy the data which is *.raw to external USB or network
drive. what would be next?

i am confuse because there is also a foot print of VM on
(for example) /etc/qemu-server/105.conf

so, how could i restore a config file or i dont have to worry about
the config file i just create the same size vm and add the raw drive?

Thanks.